Three years ago today, the Cheekiest bunny to ever grace this place, one Penjimin J. Bunny (birth name Penelope Rose Rousseau. Pretty simple explanation for that...) was born. A fluffy little ball of attitude, allure and aloofness, PJ has come to be my inspiration for more than one creative endeavor... not to mention kept me sane in this city of lucid hysteria. It's fitting that such a trickster's bday would fall on April Fools Day (last night I'm pretty sure he electrocuted himself nibbling through my cell phone charger. Ha-ha, joke's on you buddy!)
So in celebration of his 3rd birthday, PJ has some Cheeky advice...
1) Rules aren't meant to be broken...which is why it's so fun being naughty
2) Work to live, don't live to work... otherwise life isn't life, life is work
3) Carrots really are good for your eyesight... at least one per week is recommended
4) Don't be (April) fooled by appearances, even the most timid looking bunny can have huge set of balls (PJ should know)
5) Love yourself. Because without Love for yourself, Love wouldn't be worth it.